About Vespa Club of America
VCOA is a 501(c) non-profit organization whose members are dedicated to riding Vespas, and is a community sharing their passion of Vespa ownership in the United States. Members share a passion for vintage and modern Vespas. We gather to celebrate our love for Vespa with like-minded people. We strive to portray the scooter community in a favorable light, promote education & awareness. We ride for our own benefits, but we also ride for community and comradery as well.
Vespa Club of America is proudly associated with the Vespa World Club.
Vespa Club of America Members
Members of Vespa Club of America enjoy many member-perks which include:
- Members-Only Discounts with Retailers
- Access to Exclusive Members-Only Online Content
- Savings on Registration for Amerivespa and Vintage Vespa Days
- 25-Mile Roadside Assistance Through Our Program
- Monthly Newsletter with the Latest News in Vespa & Scootering
- Collectible Yearly Member Pin For Each Year of Membership
- A Membership Card with Member Name & Member Number
Vespa Club of America Operated by these Volunteers.
With over 2,000 members, the VCOA is one of the largest scooter clubs in America. As a not-for-profit 501(c)7 entity, the VCOA work is funded entirely by membership fees, donations, sponsorships and we rely on volunteers to carry out our day-to-day activities.